Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Tower Bar - June 22' 2011

H: The Tower Bar has been our favorite for the last six years. Now that's staying power! We're at the bar now.....having dinner.

Madison and I have decided to blog during the dining experience rather than write about it later. It's more interesting and fun if you hear about the restaurant as it's happening!

Michael and Derek, bartender Extraordinaires, are like family!! We may invite them for Christmas dinner. They always take great care of us. The crudités has been presented but it doesn't compare to Club 55 in St. Tropez.

M: funny how the only bartenders Hobie considers family are the hot ones...okay, so I agree...whatever...the best part is the people that work here...they are AWESOME!!!!! The ambiance is second (except for the new fake orchids)...

H: the salmon, sauteed spinach and truffle fries have arrived! That was fast! I can't find a single area of improvement.

M:I would hope not...not a difficult order...I like plain and simple food...that is what it is..delicious!

H: well.....the salmon was a little too sashimi for me. Spinach was perfect (no salt) and truffle Fries were a little over fried.

As we said, this place is like our remote dining room. We love the staff.

M: not so remote..it's down the hill, but I agree, our favorite (I can have more than one fav...right?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment